Permission to Skate Forms, News (Milton Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 02, 2015 | Tanya Croke | 1841 views
Permission to Skate Forms
****All players wishing to Tryout for Halton Hurricanes AAA, MUST obtain a permission to skate form from Milton Minor Hockey Association. Player MUST be registered and PAID In full with MMHA before obtaining the permission to skate form****