It was announced today that the Halton Region will be moving into the Red Control Covid-19 category effective February 16,2021 which will allow us to resume programming that same day.
We will be operating under the same protocols we utilized in December.
As a reminder, the protocols are here
- Maximum of 10 players and 2 coach/trainer on the ice.
- Practices/skills and drills only. No games or scrimmages currently allowed.
- Masks to be worn at all times while in the facilities except when on the ice.
- Only 1 parent/guardian per player is allowed to accompany a player in the facility.
- Each player, coach and parent/guardian that will be in the facility needs to complete the MMHA Covid screening on the Sportzhead app within 12 hours of their ice time.
- Players/coaches/parents/guardians are only allowed to enter the facility 10 minutes before their scheduled ice time, where they will be screened by a Town of Milton employee.
Please note that due to the breakdown of the ice plant at the John Tonelli Sports Center last week, we are unable to utilize that ice surface for the foreseeable future. We have had to rework both the Rep and House league schedules because of this, utilizing ice times that were offered to us by the Town to help meet our ice requirements.This means that teams may be required to utilize less than ideal ice times but we have tried to keep those to a minimum.
We wish to thank the Town of Milton for ensuring we received the ice time required to get all teams back on the ice.
The schedule will be updated shortly and your coach will be in touch to advise which ice time your player will attend.
Please check the website for the most up to date schedule.
Thank you and stay well.
MMHA Board of Directors