Permission To Skate Forms, News (Milton Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 04, 2014 | lbrading | 2261 views
Permission To Skate Forms
Milton Minor Hockey members wishing to obtain a Permission to Skate Form for the Halton Hurricanes must first be registered with Milton Minor Hockey.

Please ensure all sections of the form are completed:
Player’s Name
Date of Birth
Previous Season Team
Team/Division:    Halton Hurricanes (Division) AAA  ex. Novice, Atom
Parent Signature (bottom of form)

Please bring completed form to MMHA league office for signature.  Office hours are Tuesdays 5pm – 8pm and Saturdays 8am – 1pm.  

Permission to Skate forms may only be issued for the Halton Hurricanes.  To try out for another AAA Centre, members must first obtain an F1 Waiver from the Hurricanes.